Savannah Area REALTORS® and REALTORS® Commercial Alliance of Savannah/Hilton Head, Inc.
SAR/RCASAVHHI recognizes the importance of protecting all personal information. The following types of information are gathered to process transactions, fulfill requests, and maintain the REALTORS® Association’s membership records:
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
- Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit our site or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit); and
- Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic date).
This information is used to:
- Notify you of updates to our sites.
- Notify you of relevant products and services.
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
- Compile directories.
- Track usage of our website.
- Assist state Realtor® associations, NAR, and affiliated Institutes, Societies and Councils in membership tracking and for their use for purposes similar to those listed above.
SAR/RCASAVHHI does not sell or trade email addresses.
Credit information provided when payments are made by credit card or electronic check for products, dues or other services via the Realtor® Electronic Commerce Network (“E-Commerce Network”) or SAR/RCASAVHHI will only be used to process the transactions you request. The information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
SAR/RCASAVHHI maintains security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible. SAR/RCASAVHHI also maintains and adheres to a record retention policy. At the end of the retention period information is deleted from the computer and any paperwork, tapes or CD’s will be cross-shredded.
NAR utilizes a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. Communication Preferences may be revised. Login to www.realtor.org to change your preferences and examine and update your existing account.
Members may edit their personal contact information directly in the NRDS system or logging in to this SAR/RCASAVHHI site.